Legal Terms: "Coming back survey"
Purpose, Dates and Scope
Amare Hotels (FUERTEGROUP, S.L.), through its https://www.amarehotels.com/amare-ibiza/ibiza-survey/ will run a competition called the “Coming Back Survey” in which all people of legal age may participate.
Amàre Hotels FUERTEGROUP, S.L. will give away a stay in 2020 similar to the one that the winner(s) of the draw enjoyed in 2019 at Amàre Beach Hotel Ibiza, always subject to availability, through its “Coming back survey” competition. The prize can be enjoyed during the 2020 season, always subject to availability and hotel opening and closing dates.
Description and mechanics of the promotion
To participate you must complete a survey on a “tablet” device located within the facilities of Amàre Beach Hotel Ibiza.
FUERTEGROUP, S.L. reserves the right to make changes during the course of the campaign if any reason arises that would prevent it from being successfully completed, for the purposes of improving its progress.
Place and duration of the promotion
All those users who complete the survey between July 18 and October 26, 2019 – the dates on which it will be active at the hotel -, shall participate. Participants must be guests of Amàre Beach Hotel Ibiza during the same period in which the survey will be active. The winner(s) will be chosen at random by the Fuerte Group SL Internet team, who will contact them via the email address provided during registration.
There will be a prize consisting of a stay, in 2020, similar to the stay that the winner(s) of the draw enjoyed in 2019 at Amàre Beach Hotel Ibiza, and always subject to availability. The prize may be enjoyed during the 2020 season, always subject to availability and hotel opening and closing dates. The 5 winners will be announced on 5 March 2020 on Amàre Hotels’ social media.
The winner(s) must reply using the contact email address provided to FUERTEGROUP, S.L, to confirm their prize, within 7 calendar days of receiving the communication from FUERTEGROUP, S.L. This contact email must be the same as the one provided to the hotel when checking in. Only one survey completed per guest will be taken into account.
If the winner does not reply within the stated period for accepting the prize, if he/she does not meet all of the requirements for this competition, or if he/she does not want to, or cannot enjoy the prize, he/she will be rejected.
The prize may not be swapped for its cash value or for any other prize.
Control and security rules
FUERTEGROUP, S.L. reserves the right to take any measures that may be appropriate to avoid any conduct that FUERTEGROUP, S.L., suspects may have the purpose or effect or any attempt to act fraudulently in this promotion, or in breach of its rules or to the detriment of other participants. The first and immediate consequence of this will be the exclusion of the participant and the loss of any entitlement to the prize that he/she may eventually have won.
FUERTEGROUP, S.L. reserves the right to cancel, expel, eliminate or not take into account any profiles that it suspects of any attempt at fraudulent entry, including but not limited to, attempts to sign up for more than one email account by a person, the creation of false profiles or phishing. Similarly, FUERTEGROUP, S.L. reserves the right to take any legal acts to which it may be entitled.
PURPOSES BASED ON CONSENT:
Guest personal data will be processed in order to send you information and publicity, by any means (email, sms, phone, letter, etc.), above group services relating to accommodation, leisure, food and real estate.
Personal data are also processed on social networks to promote the group’s accommodation and leisure services.
Personal data related to the hotel’s free Wi-Fi system may only be used in the event that a possible violation is detected, or if required by the competent public authority.
With regard to all of the aforementioned purposes, all of the requested data is of a mandatory nature; if not supplied, FUERTE GROUP does not guarantee that the services provided will completely meet your needs.
Limitation of liability
– FUERTEGROUP, S.L. is not liable for any interruptions or failures on the Internet, on the “tablet” device, the cable network, electronic communications networks, software or hardware failures or for any possible errors in entering and/or processing replies, deliveries or personal data. In the event of problems or incidents of this type, FUERTEGROUP, S.L. will do everything in its power to correct them as soon as possible, but cannot assume any liability in this regard.
– FUERTEGROUP, S.L. accepts no liability for damages and losses of any nature that, despite the security measures that have been adopted, may occur due to the improper use of services and content by the users and, particularly, although not exclusively, for any damages and losses that may be caused by phishing of a third party by a user.
Other promotion regulations
– Simply participating in this competition implies the acceptance of these terms in their entirety and the interpretative judgement of FUERTEGROUP, S.L. regarding the resolution of any issue arising from this competition. Therefore, any statement about not accepting these terms shall lead to the exclusion of the participant and, as a consequence thereof, FUERTEGROUP, S.L. shall be released from meeting any other obligation contracted with the person in question.
– FUERTEGROUP, S.L. reserves the right to make changes to the mechanics or functioning of this Promotion at any time, and/or to terminate it early if necessary due to just cause, without this leading to any liability whatsoever. However, these changes will be duly communicated through the survey in the “tablet” device located at the facilities of Amàre Beach Hotel Ibiza and, where appropriate, by other means. FUERTEGROUP, S.L. will make every effort to prevent any change from giving some participants an advantage over others.
– The following people may not participate in this promotion:
- Shareholders, directors and employees of FUERTEGROUP, S.L.
- Anybody who is a spouse, child, parent or anybody else living at the expense of the people stated in the preceding letter.
- Any person who has in any way participated in the preparation of this promotion.
Interpretation of the terms and conflict resolution
Interpretation and breaches of these terms will be governed by Spanish law. Any dispute arising from the interpretation of, or compliance with these terms will be submitted to the courts and tribunals of the city of Malaga.
Acceptance of the Legal Terms
Participation in the competition implies acceptance of these legal terms and conditions. Any statement about not accepting these legal terms in full or in part shall imply the exclusion of the participant and, as a consequence thereof, FUERTEGROUP, S.L will be released from meeting any other obligation contracted with the participant in question.
Personal data production: Data controller
Identification: FUERTE GROUP S.L., CIF B-92120237
Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
Purposes, lawful basis and storage period: By participating in this competition I consent to my personal data, including my image, being collected and processed for the established purposes of the competition, including the publication of videos on social media. Personal data will be stored until you withdraw your initial consent.
Personal data will only be communicated within the group for technical configuration, as well as to third parties to meet legal obligations, such as security forces and organisations, competent public or judicial authorities in the event, in the event of a possible infraction, or to suppliers.
Any person is entitled to request access to the personal data concerning him/her, to request its rectification or erasure, to request the limitation of its processing, or oppose its processing (commercial communications based on legitimate interest, or Friends Club de-registration) and/or the right of portability. In all cases, you may exercise your rights by sending an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your ID document as an attachment, or by telephone +34 952 920 028. Any person may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency through the website www.agpd.es if he/she believes that their rights have not been upheld.